Managed Network Intrustion Detection Services
Roka's Service Provides
EMAIL ALERTS ON DETECTED EVENTS
ACTIONABLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ALERT
OPTIONAL MONTHLY OR QUARTERLY REPORTS
Why use Roka’s Managed Intrusion Detection Service
- Time: Roka Manages everything, including the sensor. Our Analysts simply report any issues detected.
- Cost: No equipment purchase, no training, no hiring, just a low monthly fee.
- Expertise: This is what Roka’s Analysts do everyday! Training, researching, reviewing and finding new ways to detect the bad guys. Is your IT staff ready for that level of effort?
- Business: Your IT team can focus on business driven initiatives to increase revenue and reduce expenses, not learning and managing another security appliance.
- Monitor for malicious activity and policy violations
- Detect evolving ransomware, malware and viruses
- Inspect all traffic in your network
- Updated daily with the latest emerging threats
- Detect unpatched software (Java, Flash etc)
- Detect unencrypted logins containing ID’s and Passwords in clear text
- Prevent attacks and find policy violators
- Relieve maintenance burden on your IT team
- Provide recommendations for event mitigation
- Receive activity summary reports as required
Installs in Minutes with NO DOWNTIME
ROKA SHIPS IDS APPLIANCE
- Roka’s Intrusion Detection Appliance is preconfigured
- Shipped directly to your location(s)
- Installs in 10 minutes
- Add Power, Internet, and Span Port of switch to be monitored
- Rack Mount or Flat Surface
Monitoring Starts Instantly
- Appliance reports home to Roka automatically
- Roka Analysts start monitoring immediatly
Firewalls are NOT Enough
Firewalls are great at preventing traffic from the Internet gaining direct access to your systems. However, with phishing emails, cross site scripting and other content based approaches, attacks are arriving over approved firewall rule sets.
Analyze your Network Traffic
A more comprehensive approach to network security is required, involving managed network monitoring, and a combination of both automated and human-based intrusion detection.
Experienced in security…
Our security specialists have worked with government, financial, healthcare, industrial, chemical, non-profit, and many other types of organizations. This elite team includes former US government hackers and FBI forensic experts, with the experience and expertise to advise, assist, and protect you…
Why is a firewall not enough?
A firewall is only part of a robust network security strategy. It acts as a gatekeeper, checking ‘to’ and ‘from’ IP addresses and either allowing or refusing entry.
Even if your firewall is ‘locked-down’, malware is still able to slip through. Today’s malware is smarter, sneaking across the border in traffic that firewalls mark as legitimate.
We help you bridge this gap by inspecting at the packet level and identifying threats before they take hold in your network. We provide the best of both automated and human detection.
Find out more about our managed intrusion detection services
Call (703) 574 7025 or complete your details below: