Our trusted security team
Meet our trusted cyber security team
The Roka Security team includes cyber security specialists with backgrounds in governmental and intelligence fields, as well as in large-scale data centers and network deployments. You can read more about our trusted managed security service professionals below…
President and Founder
A key player in both offensive cyber intrusion and security operations with multiple branches and agencies of the United States Government (USG), the military, and commercial industry.
- Has worked for various security industry entities, including Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.
- Experience in Operations with the USG, as a network engineer and an accomplished network attack simulator, or penetration tester.
- Has a keen understanding of how advanced threats attack government and corporate networks, and how to defend against them.
- BSEE, BSCpE, West Virginia University. MSEE, Virginia Tech.
A Senior Program Manager at Roka Security, Mr. Richards manages the RokaCom secure communications service and specializes in building high performing software development teams.
- In his career, Mr. Richards has successfully delivered complex solutions to the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
- His experience spans numerous technical domains to include hardware and software development, anti-submarine warfare systems, commercial and military flight simulators, special communications, and situational awareness mapping tools.