Welcome to rokasecurity.com. By using this website “Site”, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy poilcy govern the relationship between you and Roka Security, provider of the site. The terms “Provider” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the Site, Roka Security, whose registered office is 13800 Coppermine Road, Herndon, VA, USA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our site.
- The content of the pages of the Site and tools and resources available on the Site is for your general information and use only. The content of the site is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any infomration, tools, or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which Roka Security or its affiliates shall not be held liable. it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, tools, or information available through this Site meets your specific requirements prior to its usage.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the site are the property of the Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the world wide web without the express written permission of the Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by Copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or Public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Site proivdes links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-pary material or by bringing third-party material into the Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no direction to alter, update or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners or its Providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using, or retrieving any information found on the Internet, and Provider urges you to make sure that you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- All content, products, and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (“linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantibility and fitnes for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security, or accuracy.