What don’t you know about your network’s security?
Blissful ignorance is a dangerous option when it comes to network security and protecting data.
Many organizations think that penetration testing is all they need to do for an effective vulnerability and threat assessment strategy. This falls short of a security assessment.
What is required is a comprehensive security assessment at every level of your network. Without this, you are not fully protecting your customer’s data, staff data, your own IP Intellectual Property, or anything else that’s most important to your organization.
Roka Security gives you the peace of mind that comes from having a cyber security plan in place. An assessment help you maximize the security of your network and the effectiveness of your technology investment.
What’s included in our threat & vulnerability assessment?
We provide an in-depth, efficient, cost-effective review of your current network and infrastructure. You receive:
- An in-depth network assessment performed by a team of security professionals
- Roka will assess all areas of your environment, Internet, DMZ, Intranet, Network, Servers, and Desktop
- Documentation review and analysis
- Policies, Procedures review and analysis
- A detailed report that covers the findings in priority order with recommended fixes
- Security recommendations sorted by impact, severity, and turn-around time.
- A presentation of the report to make sure that all the security implications are understood.
Is penetration testing enough?
Penetration testing is designed to show that someone can get in, not how to secure your systems. Our security assessment focuses on keeping hackers out to help prevent unauthorized access as well!
A persistent, professional hacker will always analyze your system and try more than one way to get in, so penetration tests are just one part of your overall security assessment.
Use our experience of security to improve yours…
With many years of experience working in security for government, financial, healthcare, industrial, chemical, non-profit, and in many other leading sectors, our elite team (including former US government hackers) is well-equipped to advise, assist, and protect you…